Sunday 25 February 2018

Burger King - Storyboarding Begin

Using the character sheet and the scripts that were made from my team mate, I began storyboarding, to do this I made my own brief assets, as these are going to be used for the final assets, I needed to make sure they were clear so that my other team mate could take them and use them for the final versions. There is not much to say about these, I tried to keep the backgrounds consistent the whole way through so that we could get an idea of what it would look like with assets above it. Also using the actual texture we used for the backgrounds helped layout the whole shot for each story.

 
 



These are the storyboards I have completed this week, I made sure to have plenty finished for my team mate on asset creation to start creating the final assets so we can have a good turn around on animation as well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment