Tuesday 31 January 2017

French Horn, Where it lead to

After completing many drawings of French Horns in simple forms, negatives, photoshopped images, I am just about ready to call it quits. I finalised my idea here, I went with the idea I have mentioned in a previous post relating to the French Busker who plays a Horn, I thought this was my safest idea and I could easily produce a narrative based on this, mixed with my own feelings about this brief. I have said a fari few negative things about this brief, however I actually quite enjoyed doing it, my negativity about it is probably due to matters completely unrelated to Uni rather than the brief itself. Overall with this brief, I have been incredibly unhappy with my work, it is not up to a standard which I have for myself, and even to me it feels lazy and unmotivated. In doing this brief again, I would hope that firstly I have a different word, and secondly that I could think of some more unique ideas, and use a varied amount of mediums, as I feel I have let myself down with this brief on that part. Below is my completed storyboard for the French Horn brief, and I would hope not to have to touch this again.





No comments:

Post a Comment