Saturday 11 November 2017

Purgatory and Thumbnails

Purgatory

My pitch was not chosen for the group project, however it was decided that I would take on the role of director for our story about a Gnome trapped in his own purgatory, but it is found out at the end that he was being terrorized by cats in a garden the whole time. In this first week it was my role to produce some thumbnails for some of the places he was roaming around, as well as researching some places and ideas for others. We decided to make the areas very alien and not realistic so the juxtaposition of the real life garden at the end and the areas he is trapped in is clear. 

This was an example of one of the thumbnails I produced for the idea of the first forest background, I used a lot of different references for the forest backgrounds from animations which have alien planets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment