Saturday 11 November 2017

That's a lot of Storyboards

Storyboards

During this week it was decided I would produce all of the storyboards based on the script that my classmate provided me with, and using the rough reference picture of a character design that my other classmate made for the animation. Story-boarding is the road I want to go down after Uni is over so I was excited to get down to it. The general theme we were going for in this animation is enclosed, dark and claustrophobic. For this reason I went with a lot of black in the background. It was my own personal choice to use traditional methods to do the storyboard, because I feel like storyboards always look better when traditionally drawn. 












Overall I was really happy with how this turned out, as it portrays the themes and character we were going for very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment