Friday 8 February 2019

Extended Practice - Music Video Project

Directly on the back of the 3D project, it was time to move on to a different project entirely. I started off very excited for this project, as it was going to be something which I timed myself in a very animated storyboard. On first meeting with the Director of this project, this was dwindled, as I found that the script had not been completed, and there was not enough for me to work off. Therefore to help speed up the process, we sat down together and discussed some visual styles for the storyboards. This is what I came up with:




From here, I gave a list of things which the Director of this project had to give me by Monday 4th February, this included:

  1.  Script finalised and formatted
  2. Initial Character Sketches
  3. Inspirations and Mood Boards
It came to my and none of these things had been given to me. Following this further it appeared as though a rough storyboard had been done by the Director of the project without a finished script, as a sort of stand in. I asked again for the script and I was given a google drive link for me to look at. 

The script showed promise however a lot of things had not been considered, and therefore I made the suggestion that he talk to a tutor to get feedback on the story and I made my own comments and edit suggestions on this google drive link. I have given a new deadline of Sunday 11th February to have the script completed and the other resources I need to be shared or I will move on from the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment