Thursday 11 April 2019

Extended Practice - Storyboard Progression 2

Following on from Hostelworld, I knew it was time to get back into my own project, so I started again with my animatic. There is not too much to say about what is happening, there has just been some progress on shots, with some revisions in places where stuff doesn't quite make sense, I have a couple more shots to rough out before I start cleaning up, and I will try and get some feedback before I clean-up so I won't have to scrap anything that is particularly time consuming.


During my crit session, I noticed that at 09:12, the animatic sort of breaks the 180 rule, almost, and doesn't is making the cut quite jumpy, I will amend this going forward. This will also mean I have to revise the close up shots of the monster, and easy fix as I will just have to flip the shots. Flipping this shot also means I can establish to the audience that he is still holding the gun after being hit, this will make it read more clearly ultimately and will help with the pacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment