Wednesday 17 May 2017

Applied Animation - Finished Backgrounds

My team and I have worked very hard on matching texture brushes so that our backgrounds are very consistent, and I have worked very hard on using textures in my backgrounds, hence why animating is taking so long. However I have now finished every background I needed, meanwhile the caveman is almost finished and the mountain dude has been mapped out.

1. Caveman

The first background now has an outside view and is larger than it was in the walk cycle map, also some more textures have been added to the floor. The 2nd background was made very dark because it is the back of the cave.



2. Dinosaur

The 2nd background is now finished and consistent with the first one, which was done long before.



3. Mountain

The mountain background now has the logo lined up with the final logo reveal, so that there is no jumpy movements.


No comments:

Post a Comment