Wednesday 17 May 2017

Appplied Animation - Progress

I have just been working solidly on my animations for the past week, and it would be fair to say, progress is slower than I would have liked, with the caveman walk cycle almost finished, the mountain key frames done, and some crude key frames of the dinosaur done. I definitely need to pick up the pace.

1. Caveman

With this one you can still see the blue underline, and the character on top. A noticeable difference is that the caveman does not have hair, this is because pressure sensitivity would not work on adobe animate on my surface pro, and I could not get the brush thin enough to make the hair look believable. The background attached is also a placeholder, and not the actual background that will be used. There is also no camera movements yet as the walk cycle needs to be finished first.


2. Dinosaur

This is more of an animated animatic, cut together with my storyboard, it has very crude key frames next over one of the final backgrounds for this one.


3. Mountain

This one has also very crude mountain effects, which need a lot of work, and timed out key frames for the guy climbing up, I am unhappy with the placement of the logo so I am going to rework the backgrounds so that when the logo fades in, it is lined up with the faded in logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment