Wednesday 17 May 2017

Applied Animation - Finished Idents

I have now finished my idents, and I am pretty proud with how they turned out, I believe had I spent less time on pre production, I could have finished them to a better standard however I did my best with the time I had, and I have learned my lesson for the next group project I undertake.

1. Dinosaur Ident

This ident could be improved more so than the rest, the dinosaur was very hard to get right, and even now I am unhappy with it, I am hoping the sound effects will save it somewhat, because he just doesn't feel like a believable dinosaur. Although I am happy with the explosion and how that turned out.



2. Caveman Ident

This is definitely the ident I am most proud of, I like the caveman and his design, although my issue is with the hand, as the proportions are off, and I only properly looked when it was finished, which was stupid of me, and I was too busy splitting my attention between the other idents that I was not properly paying attention to small details like this which easily could have been avoided.



3. Mountain Ident

The mountain ident worked out a lot better than I expected it to honestly, but I am actually very proud of the camera movements and the 3d camera is really effective. The 3d camera definitely is effective at taking the focus off of the awful movement of the person climbing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment