Wednesday 17 May 2017

Applied Animation - Storyboard Changes

After the decision of myself and my group, I reworked 2 of my storyboards to make sure that they fit with the style of the shots in the group, so that there is not too many cuts, and they can be slow moving like the rest of the group.

1. Caveman

The changes made to this one take more time on specific shots, and it has stage directions on them to make sure it is more obvious what the camera will do.




2. Dinosaur

The changes made to this one were pretty drastic, as I changed the design of the dinosaur to be more like the initial sketch of another one of my team mates, this was to make it slower and easier to animate, also to take more time over shots so I don't have to have so many cuts and the audience can have time to see the shots and take in what they are seeing before the logo appears on screen. I much prefer this design as it will make it a lot easier for me to animate.


No comments:

Post a Comment