Wednesday 17 May 2017

Applied Animation - Storyboards

These are my first storyboards for my 3 idents for the national geographic I am quite happy with how these turned out, but I will make sure my team are also happy with them before I start production on them.


1. Caveman

With this one I wanted to play around with lighting and realistic looking backgrounds, therefore I have made the shadowed areas clear in this storyboard so that I can convey this to my team and also the viewer,

 2. Dinosaur


This animatic doesn't use much lighting effects, instead, it focuses on the dinosaur walking on to the screen, I am concerned with how the dinosaur will move, as I already planned to rotoscope the caveman to make the movement realistic.


3. Mountain

This one has a lot of parallaxing movement which I plan to do in after effects with the 3d camera, I really want size to be obvious in this, and the movement of clouds to set the scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment