Wednesday 17 May 2017

Applied Animation - Finished Shots

With one week left to go, I have some finished shots and a lot of work in progress shots, the walk cycle is now completely finished, and a lot of the mountain ident is done. There is not much left to work on, just a case of some minor parallaxing and some tweaks added to others.

Caveman shot 1

This is the first shot of the caveman ident, the sliding is somewhat hidden by the movement of the camera, and the glow on the fire I am very happy with, it makes it look quite real. I did this in adobe animate by making the fire layers a movie clip symbol, then adding gradient glow effects to them in a slightly darker colour. I am quite happy with how this turned out but there is definitely things I would do differently next time, and I would try a different program to make sure I could add hair and things to him.



Mountain Climber

I am quite unhappy with the mountain climber, his movement is so unrealistic, but I have no time to change it, because I spent so long on the caveman that I did not leave enough time to make the other 2 as detailed as they can be. I am hoping that when I add the parallax it will somewhat hide it as it will take the focus off of him and put it onto the logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment