Wednesday 16 May 2018

Burger King - Asset Creation

For this week it is one of great distress for me, we were under the assumption that we would have the assets done by now so that we could animate and have lots of room for post production. So this week I am now having to take on his work so that we can still get finished on time, as I designed all the assets it was easiest for me to do these as I already know how they are supposed to be. This is obviously not the most ideal thing however we cannot animate until we have the assets. I also did some tests with the backgrounds so that we could change the colour of the background as and when we needed it.




These are the assets I had to create, I had to do this so that we could animate with them on time, I also had to back my teammates assets on to the textures because for reasons unknown he had not considered the textures when creating the assets. 


These are just examples of assets I had to back on to the textures, and incredibly time consuming job, as they were to go on paper to seem like they had been hand drawn (with a brush I created to seem like a pencil) and then go on to cardboard to seem like a puppet show. There was also a drop shadow that needed to be added, as well as consideration into how they would look had they been glued on and cut around with scissors. 



These are the background experiments I made. When doing this I considered the colours that were on the burger king briefs and essentials pack, we also did this when creating the assets. 





No comments:

Post a Comment