Wednesday 16 May 2018

Burger King - Finished Storyboards and Cows

This week was more or less the continuation of last week because I had not yet finished the storyboards. I wanted to prioritise the storyboards first as we wanted to be animating as soon as possible. Although we have seen minimal assets by our other team mate, we are still confident in getting all of our animation done by the deadline. I also made the assets for the cows this week, there had to be a few different versions in order to made them seem more animated, and keep with the humour we were going for instead of seeming more morbid.




These are the cow assets I made afterwards, they are from a stick free png, I did an advanced search on google to make sure that it was for commercial and editable use, which is why this specific cow was used. 




After this I had time to still do the character assets I was to make using my character design. With the stories we ended up choosing, the character design's are only to be used in 1 of the animations however it was still a necessary part of the process as this allowed us to just slot it in where we needed. 




These are assets interchangeable as we need them and where necessary are on separate layers for some movement in after effects. On the next week we are expecting the assets to be done by our team mate so that we can begin animating. They are still running late however we have decided to take on more of the animation between ourselves (myself and my director) so we will be animating 3 each as opposed to animating 2 each so that our other team mate can get the assets done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment