Wednesday 16 May 2018

Jack the Ripper - Gotta Rework the Text

For this week it was another slow week for me, after applying the animation to all the text, I realised there were some mistakes, and due to this, I made a new original word document so that I could rework it slightly.


This was the final version of the text that will be going into the animation, it could potentially be cut down when it is being reanimated, which is going to take a long time but it was my own fault for making mistakes. 

As well this week, myself and a teammate spent a long time in a studio with coffee and tea to make some real old looking paper textures we could use for the final film to make it look like an older newspaper. 



I also made a table top texture for the background of the documentary so that the paper is not just sat on a black background. It is supposed to feel like an actual run through of a newspaper. 








No comments:

Post a Comment