Wednesday 7 December 2016

ANIMATIC AND THE START OF THE ANIMATION


This is the animatic for my animation, in this we see the storyboard come to life, without the detail, and just as a simple line map. I was going to do my animatic as a storyboard scanned in, but decided against it, because the storyboard I had done, did not show the correct amount of movement, and therefore the timing of the animation would be off. However, I have not yet done turn around of my character, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to draw over and over. Therefore I am going to start doing a turn around,


This is the start of my animation, now with a bus moving in. I am quite happy with how this turned out, especially the bus, however I feel as though this animation will be too quick, and I need to sort out the timing of where everything is going to go. As we are going to Manchester Animation festival next week, I feel as though some work is going to get unfinished, so I need to make a plan on where y animation is going to go when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment