Wednesday 7 December 2016

The Final Storyboard

The Final Storyboard

When it came to the final storyboard, I experimented both in digital and hand drawn for the final one. However, I decided to just keep to hand drawn, as I was much more comfortable with this.




The images show my final storyboard itself. Overall I was very happy with the way my storyboard turned out, in my opinion, it portrays the story I was trying to tell, whilst also putting a twist on to the classic nursery rhyme of 'Baa Baa Black Sheep'.

What I did well:

In my opinion, which was supported by my peers in a critical analysis, what went well most of all, was the shading. The darkness of the storyboard set the tone of the story which enhanced it in a new light and made it feel much more sinister. A note from my peers also said that my range of shots was good, meaning that the cinematography displayed in the storyboard was executed well. I also enjoyed the usage of shadow I displayed with this.

Things to improve:

What I feel I could improve with this storyboard, is having more frames in there to show the motion of each character's movements, I think if I put the storyboard into an animatic it may look very jumpy therefore in future, I will make sure to include all the motions of my characters in my final storyboard, just to make it more "animated" per say.

My final thoughts on this storyboard are generally positive, it seemed to be well received by my peers, and the use of shadow, and the coherency of the story were shown well.







No comments:

Post a Comment