Wednesday 15 March 2017

2nd Animatic

I'm not sure if you can really call this an animatic, it is my semi complete animation which includes some of my animatic where there is incomplete sections due to needing to show at the 2nd feedback session. I am happy with how the animation is going so far, I have had an update form my music friend and he has assured me the music is being worked on, so I am hoping it is finished before hand in, because without audio, the animation is lacking something severe.

As it stands, this is where my animation is, there is no shots fully complete yet, a lot of it needs polishing and colouring, to make the animation more clear. The stock balls also need replacing with their actual counterparts to make them look like actual balls and not just shapes as well.

Feedback

In this feedback session, I was told I need to work on the timing again, and also need to make him a bit more expressionate with his body language, as his face moves a lot, but he doesn't move his body as well, which is fair, and I will consider as I continue to work on the animation. The animation got some laughs again showing that it has retained it's humour from the original concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment