Wednesday 15 March 2017

Changing the Animation technique

I have now started animating with assets, and drawing each individual asset, has somehow been more time consuming than if I was animating frame by frame, and therefore I have decided to draw straight into animate instead and make the animation that way, also because I don't like how static the character's are in animate, it makes them too robotic, and I would like the motion to be clear. Therefore I have decided to do some more frame by frame elements to keep the animation going. I currently have a shot done which is the lifting of the BBQ however it is not coloured. I am also working hard on the first show trying to get the character to move with the balls hitting him is proving difficult to time.



This is the shot I have currently, which shows the man lifting the BBQ, it needs to go slower as he currently lifts the BBQ a bit too easily, and he should strain a lot more as though lifting a heavy object.

No comments:

Post a Comment