Wednesday 15 March 2017

The Final Animation

This is how my final animation turned out, most notably, the sound is missing apart from the title sequence, unfortunately the music did not get finished in time, so for hand in I will use some stick sound effects and music to complete my animation with for now until it can get it's proper sound effects. I am unhappy with this however it is all I can do given the time. I am moderately happy with this animation, it serve's it's purpose, and it is definitely funny, using the camera shots well and with the right timing, however the animation feels unfinished to me in some places, and that could be due to the fact that I changed how I was animating too late or what not, but it feels very off to me in some places, I feel like a few more in be tween's would help it greatly, so that the motion is more clear, and it feels more natural and not as static, which was also the problem with my last animation, I am however happy with some elements, like the BBQ shadow, the head turn, and the backgrounds I enjoy greatly. going forward I will look at improving my time management and making sure I give myself plenty of time to add more things after finishing next time as I always want to improve it and keep learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment