Wednesday 15 March 2017

Animatic and Feedback

This was the animatic I used for the crit session where we gained feedback for our ideas so far and explained the process behind them. I am happy to say that  my animatic gained some laughs from my peers meaning that my idea was successful, and I appreciated the feedback a lot, as it will help me take my idea slightly further, and hopefully create a successful animation. I have already been in contact with a friend of mine from Australia who is willing to make the music for me, which I greatly appreciate.

Feedback

The feedback I got was positive and constructive, some of the notable thing were to work on the timing of my shots, and the addition of audio to my animatic so as to further my timing. As well as this, I was advised to have the final shot more exaggerated, so as instead of lifting and throwing over the fence, have the man jump in the air and forcibly throw the BBQ at the child in an anime like fashion. These are things I will consider going forward and I will make sure to note down this feedback to make sure that I take it into account later as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment