Wednesday 15 March 2017

Animating with Assets

For this animation, I am going to try and use adobe animate and use asses converted to symbols, rather than doing frame by frame animation. I think this will save me time overall and make it a lot easier to animate, therefore I will start by drawing out some of the assets and putting them into animate for an animation test to see if the visual style matches the animation. The assets are basically still drawings which can be put into animate, and then moved and switched between to make the character look like it is moving at all times. I still want to make a frame by frame element when the character jumps in the air and throws the BBQ however.


These are 2 of my main assets, the BBQ and Marvin in one of his in-between poses for being hit by one of the balls.



No comments:

Post a Comment