Wednesday 15 March 2017

Storyboard

This was the final idea I had for my storyboard, and I am very happy with how it turned up, I like the visual style and I think the addition of the BBQ erupting into flames was a great addition as it really drives home the punchline. I still need to go over the top and add in the stage direction and camera movement for my animatic, and I will most likely add in extra frames here and there to better adjust to the timing. I think the way I have worked the shots has worked in my favour, and I am currently ahead of schedule with my project. I am glad I added in the shading to my storyboard, because this means I do not have to worry about lighting direction later. I will work this storyboard into an animatic so that I can take it to the crit session and gain some feedback on what people think of my idea so far, I for one and happy with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment