Saturday 9 March 2019

Extended Practice - Hostelworld Research

For another one of my live briefs, I had entered into a group with 3 others to take on the YCN brief "Hostel World" where the idea was to make an ad campaign that appealed to the student market to go on holiday and stay in hostels. Myself and one other carried out some research and created a small story layout for the ad to follow. I made some contributions to these documents they were not all carried out by me. The story layout I made as a sort of brief pack that I had been sending to others I had worked with in order for us to get more or less on the same page in terms of what we wanted.











This was a research document made with some mood boards made by another member of the group in order to choose the locations we were going to use as a basis for our story.









This was the brief pack made so that we all knew what we were to expect from this advert. It doubled as a sort of story layout so that we knew what the order of things would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment