Sunday 14 January 2018

Shot 5 - The cursed shot

I think it is fair to say, this week has been a waste for me. I spent all of this week on a shot which has failed completely to convey or show any sort of emotion it was supposed to. I am not quite sure where it messed up but this by far is the worst piece of animation I have ever done. I am embarrassed to show this shot but it has showed me the importance of reference video.

I wont say any more on this, all I can say is that it doesn't work as a shot, the movement is completely wrong.

This was one of the breath tests for this failed shot.

This is the final version of this one, the rest I will not upload because it doesn't make much of a difference because the end product is the same, I will carry on doing my other shots now and come back to this one at a a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment